If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sparkle and Shine


The Challenge is to you Sparkle and shine, I just love working with sparkles
This week our Sponsor is Heart Song Designs the winner can pick 3 digi's from the shop.
I love this Lotus Flower so I thought Why not one in Pink and one in Blue


Challenges - Incy Wincy - Sparkle and shine
Fairy Tales -Pink and Green Pals Paper Art-Embossing Spoonfull of Sugar- Ribbons,Rinestones,Flowers The Rubber Cafe -Embossing Crafts and Me- Anything Goes Your Next Stamp- Sparkle Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes

Recipe: Digi-Heart Song Designs, Stamp-Studio G, Papers K&Co ,Sizzix Die Cut-Bookplate, Glitter Glue
Bling, Stampendous embossing and Ribbon from my stash Colored with Touch Markers
Heart Song Designs offers hand drawn digital stamp images perfect for all your papercrafting needs. We offer a variety of images from elegant to super cute.

10 comments:

  1. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & beautiful sparkles!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made two very pritty cards! I can´t say what´s my favourit! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards my fav is the pink one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello a very beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely, lovely in both color combinations. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along I this weeks YNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Nikki what gorgeously glitzy card...fabulous...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation and love the shiny effect on the image! Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. Just shows how the same stamp can look so different. Sorry you were unable to comment on my post, just by chance I have changed my background to dotty dots instead of the cutest blog on the block. This was before I read your comment, so hopefully all will be o.k. now if you want to pop back so I can include you in the candy. Would hate you to miss out over this. If you don't I'll add an extra digit on just for you. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget