If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Flower Frenzy

 This Week at Incy Wincy We are asking you to pull out your flowers and go crazy or even a little more subtle but it has to be about flowers . I'm not an overly florally girl I do like flowers but have a hard time using them up so I've gone the subtle way using a Flower Digi cut up and Popped up to give it a 3-D effect
with Flower Soft center , Flower Brads and Floral Papers I also created a 2nd flower in pink but Blue won out when it came to making a card lol
Challenge
Incy Wincy - Floral Frenzy Top Tip Tues- Thank you Papertake- Anything
Belli -Sewing Totally Stampalicious-Anything

Recipe Digi ATTCC, Stamp-Mark's Finest, Papers K &Co, Flower Soft ,Distress Embossing Touch Markers
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Great card love the vintage feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Thanks you for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week, hope you'll come back next week!

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget