If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Whoops

Now this week at Incy Wincy it's time for a little TIC TAC TOE
follow any line to make up tic tac toe and if your really in for a big challenge use all 9 Now Our team was a little divided on this challenge so you might know notice there are 2 boards .... Yah I'm not using the pink one ... I must admit it the pink board was me being a smart ass but there are those on my team that OWN alot of Pink Stash. Me not so much so I've done 2 Rows in this one board


Challenges
 Incy Wincy - TicTacToe - Tag,Gems,Flowers & Flowers,2 DP, Faux Sewing
Allsorts - Flowers Aud's Sentiment - Happy BirthdayDigi Doodle - Animals
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Recipe
Digi -MelJen,Stamp Studio G, MS Punch,EkSuccess,Sizzix Die,Papers K n Co,Coloured with Touch Markers , Heart Bling and Recolloctions Brad,Pink Gel Marker
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. What a great card Nikki ... beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card nikki,superb colouring and i love the colour combo choice
    thanks for joining us at digi doodle shops challenge and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Nikki, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Great papers and love the double tag! So glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cutie patootie. I love the poor little bear. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget