If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sea you on Your Birthday

This week at Incy Wincy it's time for a sketch and here's my card using Delicious Doodles
Digital Image I've added in a little extra Hair on her with my touch markers just to give that finished effect
Challenges
Incy Wincy - Sketch
Touch Twin Markers - Hair
Recipe - Digi- Delicious Doodles, Stamps Studio G & Inkadinkado, Bling, Papers Basic Grey & Anna Griffen, Ribbon from Stash , Stampin Up Punch, Tim Holtz Ink
Thanks for lookin
hugs Nikki C

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring job Nikki! What are Touch twin markers...never heard of them.
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and coloring. The card looks great!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget