If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bouncing Bears

This is a page going into my scrapbook of stamps ... I started this seeing I have coloured so many images pre-coloured and I thought I should use them up and use it as an inspiration plus I can see how far I've changed in creating things :)
Challenges - Just Some Lines - CAS
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything w LOTV Stamp
Paper Play - Happy Birthday
Southern Girls -Pearls 7/18
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's - Anything Goes
Recipe - Stamps LOTV, Friskars, Papers Basic Grey,K n Co, Stampology, Time 4 Crafts Metal Stickers and Bling, Coloured with Touch Markers
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my Mystery Summer Treat Candy and for playing the Stampendous Stamp Hunt :). Don’t forget to check back early August to see if you are the lucky winner.

    For more of the delicious crafty treats keep visiting my Blog Candy Cauldron :).

    Best wishes, Asia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these little fellas are really having fun! Fabulous card Nikki.

    Thanks for playing along with our Pearls challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to play. . . .I want to play. Oh, this really brings back memories.
    Gorgeous card and beautifully colored.
    Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at S G Challenge, great pearls and love the LOTV image, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget