If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Holiday Wishes

Yep I've been making Christmas Cards Galore sometimes you just can't help yourself and this time I used a sketch which I slightly tweaked a little to work with what I had in mind. I followed the Sketch from Jingle Belles again had to make one with something I coloured in and Stretched to fit my card
I've been trying to be a good girl and use things I have at home ... but it's hard and my space is soo limited right now so I guess I'll make a wish list and try to be good.
Close Up
Challenges Jingle Belles - Sketch
Papertake- Anything
Simply Create Too Anything
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas Challenge- 12/1
Recipe - Stamp LOTV,Inkadinkado, Papers - K n Co, Basic Grey, Ribbon From Micheals,
MS Punch and Silver Snowflakes, Recollections Brads, Coloured with Touch Markers & Gel Marker
Embossing On Tree to make it sparkle.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little image ... love how you worked with what you had to fit the sketch ... so glad to see another great creation at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nikki,

    This card is just gorgeous, I love the LO, papers and main image. its great that you are trying to "use it up".

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating. Your continued support is very much appreciated and I hope you will continue to enter your beautiful Christmas creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki!! This is so adorable!! I just love your coloring on the bear and the added snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your holiday card is wonderful! Our new challenge starts this coming Friday--hope to see your entries.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, again, i say i am THRILLED with how this sketch looks as a long narrow card! i kind of want to go make ANOTHER one following your example! love that sweet little teddy bear, also! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget