If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Little Peek of Xmas

Show us Some Metal I've used a few different styles but it doesn't show up really well in the picture Brad, Silver Ink on embossed paper, Silver pen on Box to add some more dimension to it. The whole card sparkles. I've even coloured the bear grey just to match up with the theme.
 
Challenge - Incy Wincy - Metal Mania 5/27
Craft-deebowz - Handmade Bows 6/1
Make it Monday - Anything Goes 5/27
 Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes 6/7
Creative InspirationsAnything Goes 6/1
Scrappy Frog - Anything Goes 6/6
Recipe
Digi - Stamp Fairy, Ribbon & Brad from Stash, Papers- Cardstock, Sizzix Embossing
Touch Markers, Sakura Gel Marker, Colourbox Ink.

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Aww! He's the cutest! Love the red bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on MIM your Christmas card is adorable. I am # 4, 39, and #48, stop by I would
    Love to have you visit.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card! Love that little bear, so cute!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the bear he's so cute!

    Found you on MIM.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Nikki. Love the bear!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget