If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 5, 2013

X-Gated Christmas

Ok So I couldn't help myself with this title at Incy Wincy this week it's time to make a Gate Card . We have two sponsors this week Redonkadoodles & LACY SUNSHINE
I've used Redonkadoodles "bedroom eyes" for this daring little xmas Card
Perfect for a boy I mean Man k=lol !!!
To Colour the hair to have darker edges I've coloured it red 1st added Brown to the ends then gone over it again in red to make it bright and bold
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Make a Gate Card 8/12
4 Crafty Chicks - Bling
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 8/8
Paper Crafting Journey - Die Cut/Punch 8/8
Hobby House - Christmas 8/20
Make it Monday - Anything Goes 8/12
Recipe - Papers - Recollections. Inks Tim Holtz,Color Box.
Stamps -Studio G. Die Cuts - Quickutz. Ribbons from Stash
Big Bling Brads - Recollections

Check out Redonkadoodles
 
Thanks for looking
and Check out my crafty stash for sale too
and grab a deal
hugs Nikki
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colors Nikki. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Christmas card! I love how you used the images and bling! Wonderful inspiration! We are sure glad that you shared it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

    Tamie
    4CCC - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Nikki, and for a minute I thought I had posted wrong, for Incy Wincy, you naughty girl, LOL...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    p.s. don't forget to check out on Friday 9th @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super HOT card! Liking all the red!
    Saw you on Make it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your wonderful gate card with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hobby House. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget