If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Little Scarecrows CAN BE CUTE as a Button

A cute little Halloween card to mail off to my friend who I usually spend Halloween but this
year she's not around so I'll mail her a little surprize :)
Little Scarecrow Girl
New Digi from Limited Runs

Challenges
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes 9/10
Crafty Sentiments - Fave Fall Colour - ORANGE & BROWNS 9/17
Papertake Weekly - Anything 9/10
Love to Scrap - Anything 9/15
Make it Monday - Anything 9/9
Recipe -
Digi Limited Runs. Dies -MFT,Quickcutz,Spellbinders. Papers Martha Stewart & K and Co.
Flowers Recollections ,K & Co.  Touch Markers,Prismacolors,Sakura Gel marker
Brads -Basic Grey. Glitter Glue Ribbons are like Coloured Shoelaces but not from one

11 comments:

  1. Nikki, she is ultra cute, I love her, have put a link to your shop on my blogpost, yesterday hun, hope it helps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little girl - not into H myself but this is very pretty.
    and I have the same trouble with flowers........
    Bishopsmate #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you've done Halloween but with flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image, cute card, saw it on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable .Love everything in traditional Halloween colours.
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Halloween image, love the flowers too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, adorable image and your coloring is great!!!
    Thank you for join us at BearlyMineChallenge this week :-)) Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Nikki, she's a cutie! Love your coloring and those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)
    SchoolinandScrappin
    Crafty Sentiments
    Crafty Sentiments Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Halloween'en and I love your cute little pumpkin gal! Thanks for joining in the fun at LOC! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Halloween card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget