If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WOYWW

Here's my Space this week I've working on colouring a couple images for creations. I will eventually get to or they end up going in a envelope to mail off to my sister when I have to many. Which happens every once in a while I send it off to her once or twice a year .
To my left all my 12 by 12 sheet holder with some glues that fit along the edge I'd knock them everywhere if i didnt' my little boxes filled with stash My Ink Box on the right
Digi's on my desk are Dr Digi,Tiddly Inks,Limited Runs. The Yellow Shammie is my lazy way to clean my stamps I wet it all up and just lay my stamps on it flat and then can wipe them up. I haven't even used it yet but it won't be yellow for long.

Close up.
So if you wanna check out everyone else's desk over at Julia's and take a peak into everyone else's crafting area.
hugs Nikki

17 comments:

  1. Nice looking digi's. I wouldn't call it lazy...that's way I clean my stamps, a wet wipe tap on towel and put away. Cleaners are hard on the rubber, smell awful and cost a bunch. We're economical in,our cleaning! :) Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clean up this way too. I don't like the chemicals. Peg R #29

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of colouring here! Enjoy... I don't use cleaner on my stamps either. Helen 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant coloring, Nikki! It is so therapeutic and relaxing - and fun, of course! Happy WOYWW! Thank you for the visit to the Playhouse! Have a great week! Darnell #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent coloring, have fun and thanks for sharing.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love your storage Nikki!

    Create With Joy - 7
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring going on there.
    Happy woyww

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colouring. I just clean mine with a baby wipe!!!! Happy WOYWW Anne x #61

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your 12X12 papers are upright and handy--I do that too. Wonderful stamp cleaning tip, because I hate to stop what I'm doing to wipe down a stamp. I'm going to do that. Thanks so much for visiting me and my dollhouse madness and mess! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've been busy coloring. Those are some adorable images.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the kind comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely digi stamps and colouring going on! I use a baby wipe to clean my stamps and if they are really yucky, I run them under the tap! Thanks for the peek in to your world.
    Hugs Lynda B #31

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing your coloring, it's stunning. Happy crafting #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nikki, your digis are lovely and beautifully coloured and I don't think it's lazy to have something ready to clean stamps standing by ... lazy would be not cleaning your stamps at all :) Great tip and one I think I might adopt. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #49

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking digis. Love the workspace, so organised. Hugs. Pam#41

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your digis are so cute. Love the coloring - I hope you share the final cards. :-) I'd love to see them. Your sister is a lucky gal. April #17

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow so loving your desk and the digis you have coloured are awesome. Happy Late Woyww :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coloring is wonderful and those images are adorable.

    Great way of cleaning stamps. I'll have to try it. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget