If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Define Good

There are times when you search your hard-drive and find a christmas image you ment to use and just didn't get around to using it Yet well the other day I printed out a bunch of fun ones to play with some I know who made them others ??? not a clue
This one is from Just ink Lined it's one of their Freebies so why not it makes a great boy card.
For those of you who also noticed I'm using non Christmas papers to work through my stash and this one is using Valentines papers stamped up with Dec 25 all over it just to make it christmasy

Challenge- Christmas Card - AG |

CHCCE - AG

Hiding in my Craftroom - Any Holiday
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Christmas or Hannukah


Crafting by Design - Get Ready for Christmas
Whimsy Inspires - Christmas


thank you for popping in 
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. A fantastic Christmas card for a guy! Really fun image. Great idea to make non Xmas paper into useable Xmas paper. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    great sentiment!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever way of turning a non-Christmas paper into one that can be used on Christmas cards. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for October.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. love the image. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and funny! Thanks for joining us at RRR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card, Love the image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget