If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Coffee thoughts

I don't know when the last time I made one layer card with just an image coloured and that's all no bling no ribbon but when I was cutting this out I realized I really did colour her in just enough that would make a perfect one layer card so here's 
Simon Says Monday - Food or Drink March 28
Addicted to CAS - Delicate
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes 4/1



Stamp - Susanna's Custom  Sentiment - Hero Arts (I think)
Inks - Memento, Markers Shinhan,Faber Castell, Prismacolour  


Also I'll be giving away 3 digi to Limited Runs if you leave a comment on any of my posts with the Spring Coffee Lovers in them and you 
might what to check out the Limited Runs too :)

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

28 comments:

  1. Nikki, there's nothing like a "cuppa" is there!!Sharing with a friend- even better! I have yet to do my coffee cup- that's a job for over the Easter Break.
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love your wonderful images and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and love that it's a one layer too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring, CAS and only one layer...fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the soft coloring on your card, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image. And your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet image. Love your coloring, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet card love the soft colors and the image of the girl sitting there is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the way you colored her...

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS card Nikki!!!
    LOVE your SWEET scene and PRETTY colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, Nikki, sweet colors! Have a wonderful Thursday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully coloured image Nikki! You're right, it really didn't need anything else. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this card a lot Nikki. It's very stylish. What a beautiful image and matching sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nikki - this is a really sweet card. Love the image and she's perfect as a CAS design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Youre card is great, love how you have coloured her!!
    ps. I have never donne a one layer card LOL but will try some day :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card to send! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome coffee card! I adore this image and love the way you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Precious! Love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet image and fun coloring! Thank you for playing alone at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous card! Love the way you colored the stamped image and the white background makes everything look so clean and sweet.
    I love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! Monday Challange
    Hugs, Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous image! Perfect one layer card - thanks for joining our March challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget