If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 6, 2017

What a Cat Loves

Pardon I'm a little late had a rough couple days our fur baby was 17 years old/sick and passed away
Tues evening so I wasn't really remembering about posting thought it was fine and I had a week
so here's my creation and it's fitting in Memory of my Kitty Squeak who was scared of birds I might add unless he was watching them on You tube

This challenge at Incy Wincy it's all about the LOVE
we have 2 sponsors
Both are giving to a lucky winners 3 digi

Here's what I've created with
Eekers - I've used Bird Feeder Booby Trap yep I don't think I ever pay attention to what our challenge is to what I pick. I'm always getting side tracked at a site and forget and go ooh I like that as my choice so ,I always forget to match it up so I had to get creative with this and this is what I came up with ...The Sentiment is ALL MINE lol just had to do it 
Well it is true lol

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Love
I Love Promarkers - Clean and Simple
The Crafty Addicts - AG
TTCRD - AG
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Nikki, I am so sorry you lost your precious kitty. Please accept my deepest sympathies. Pets are members of the family so please take some time to grieve and be gentle with yourself. Your card is beautiful - I love all the kitties! Sending big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Nikki for your loss :( Big hugs to you.
    Thank you for making such a lovely job with a very complicated image, your hard work is appreciated. It's a fab card, and I love the sentiment :)
    Look after yourself,
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annabel hugs right back at yah :)

      Delete
  3. Im so sorry for your loss.
    take care my friend.
    I know how hard is when furry friend is gone.

    your card is so pretty!
    lots of hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget