If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Funny Little Bird that EMU !

So Here is Elmo Holding a Sign he's from Limited Runs and he is the image for this progressive Challenge we are on Round 3 right now and there will be a prize for the lucky winner of this round that will be sent to their door it seems I've collected a few things up all set to send off. 
The challenge is on facebook and ends May 13th you can buy into this contest 
If you don't have facebook don't worry you can email me the entry and I'll add you into the challenge winners will be posted at the store for all to find easy too.
Challenges -
Crafty Friends - Animals or Birds|
Colour Crazy -15 AG
Jo's Scrap Shack - 184 AG
Polka Doodles - 15 - AG
Simply Papercraft - AG

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. That fun image and sentiment bring a smile!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack. Wishing you a blessed Easter.
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun image Nikki! Love how you've coloured it especially it's blush :D. I really like the die cut you've used to make the bow with that fab paper. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so great!
    Happy Easter!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge week 15 Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.. Thanks for the laugh.. Love the patterns you chose.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol this did make me laugh. Beautifully coloured. I'm so glad you chose to join in with the fun at'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget