If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Coffee Hop is on

So Thought I'd brush off some of the dust collecting on my stamps seeing I haven't been using them much lately it became nice outside and one must enjoy the outside when they can.  I've been on a huge ATC kick lately trading all over the world ... Card making has taken a huge slide but that happens sometimes. So here's a little Summery ATC card using CC Designs and Joy Clair Stamps the sentiment has been embossed and this has all been coloured with watercolours
love watercolours never know how it will look till dry 

I will work on some more fun coffee related stuff soon I hope 
hugs Nikki



23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love watercolors too... but I can't wait for them to dry so I zap it with a heat tool. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun and fabulous, Nikki. Great job and wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful watercolored background. It really makes your cup stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background for your ATC card where there are pops of red in the yellow. The blue cup reminds me of a vase my lovely mum painted with pearlescent paint which had different colours swirling in it when you moved it and the painting of the cup looks like that. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Love watercolor ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, I LOVE this. What a fantastic mug and love the contrast in colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you painted this. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love your painting and design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the background and those colors make that blue pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watercolors, too! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card, makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget