If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review - Watercolour Paints - Royal & Langnickel

This set comes with 18 Paint tubes all 12ml Size and 2 Paint Brushes this is a great starting point for a beginner and they aren't to expensive that it will break your piggy bank.
I did find just the paint on Amazon for 24 tubes HERE
Plus there is a lot of paint in this to play with and if it drys out in your container add water and it will act like a cake watercolour. So Bonus and you can mix your own custom pallets up with these how much fun is that
The Brushes included aren't even that bad at all I usually use a smaller tip brush when making small ATC little works of art
These watercolours I have really enjoyed using



Here are a few samples of how these paints can colour up from vibrant to soft colours. With a really good amount of transparency 
So these are a great value for your money with a lot if paint to practice and play with.

Update May 2021
These are student grade paints but and I knew one of my good friends daughter could use some fun watercolours to play with she's just started getting into them and these are pretty decent and I still use a couple shades today. Since I upgraded to the professional lines ages ago 

The mini paintings I still have and the colours have held up over time really well plus they are kept in a book so that might have helped like most watercolours they should not be kept in direct light

Thanks for reading and hope this helps 
Hugs
Nikki




1 comment:

  1. Wow, your paintings of these images look incredible!! The colors turned out so pretty!! Thanks for sharing the paint samplings here!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget