If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Koh-i-noor Polycolor Pencils

Now I was lucky to win these as a prize in a challenge and these pencils are fantastic 
Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth  Polycolor Pencils say that 10 times fast.
They come in a Tin Case pre-sharpened up for you and they blend wonderfully as you can see in my sample image below. I used on this card all the colours that came in the box.  I didn't even notice till I was looking for the White that this set doesn't have one witch, I am really fine with so I treated my little drawing like a watercolour and left out the areas for highlights this has only been blended with the pencils themselves no Gamsol on Koh-i-noor Heavy drawing Paper which is a total dream to use pencils on it just lays down so smoothly. 
I did this very lightly handed as I wanted to see how the colours reacted to being blended in softly together. They didn't get that heavy feeling some do where you can't add any more colour over top 

This is my own review that I thought would be fun to share 
I plan on getting some more of these wonderful pencils 

Some More info about these pencils 
Professional-grade pencils for drawing, illustrating and coloring
3.8mm lead contains special oils to create water-resistant, dense and even strokes without using heavy pressure
Colors layer and blend beautifully with no waxy buildup
Broad edge excellent for shading; fine sharp point creates exquisite detail

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget