If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Miejello Mission Gold Class Watercolours

After reading all the reviews and watching a ton of Youtube videos I went out and purchased 
Mijello Mission Gold Class 7ml Set Set + Pallet 

1st thing I did was Open the paints and put them in the pallet they are actually packaged the way they go into the pallet too so you can just use drop some in and go. 

These have a few Pure pigment paints which is only using 1 pigment great for mixing new colours with and get some more colours 


This is just a colour chart I found online that shows the light fastness , Transparency and how many pigments are in each colours 

Now after playing with these for a while I can say I love them the colours are bold and bright and the pallet is huge with plenty of room to play around in. Myself I prefer a small pallet as I like to bring it everywhere but when I'm at my table this is just fantastic to use 
I do have a few favourite colours for sure in this set but they change to my mood 
the Browns are a show stopper they are different from others and seem really rich in colour. This set has a lot of Blended colours in with only 11 Single Pigment colours.
They do have a lower flow rate which I like for my miniature paintings, and they aren't to crazy on the granulation you have to push the colours around which is fine when working with small spaces allows you the control over it. 
There are a couple Fugitive Colours = Colours that will fade if left in a bright light which is normal with most Watercolours. 
The Fugitive that I know so far in this set are
 Permanent Light Yellow - Always has issues light yellows 
 Bright Opera - Which honestly is fugitive in most brands 
Rose Madder 

Here is a sample painting of a few of the colours the Rich Browns and Greens in this set just Shine 
I love how the red works too 
This is one of my ACEO cards that has sold but you can find more here 
I try to update weekly 
I will try to get some more samples later on !!

hugs Nikki 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget