If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vintage Garden & the Fairy


Vintage Flowers - I don't own any but a little playing around and
Ripping apart some big ones and adding in some "Touch Marker - Pale Cream" over a bright
white flower and old flowers as quick as I can color them
The Flowers have little Mini Beaded centers
I am so loving the look of this Now what Type of card to
make this ... Humm I don't know lol
Close up of Altered Metal Embellishment .. it just had to match better
I used White Embossing (Heated it in Place) then used a mustard ink around edges then
put in dots with a Brown Zig marker then reheat it to set inside the White embossing
Powder and Voila a One of a Kind Metal Flower Let it cool completely before touching
Challenges Entered
Simon Says Vintage Flowers
A spoonful of sugar #93 Beads
Pollycraft #35 Distressing
Creative Inspirations #49 Monocrhrome
Digital Stamp Used- Fairy Catcher Limited Runs

Thanks for Looking hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, gorgeous card, wonderful job with the flowers, love all the layers, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, pretty card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget