If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 12, 2012

No One like a Crafter !!!

Girls we can do anything with a Glue Gun and Duct tape .... and Yes I own a pink one so
he won't steal it LOL . This Card is up for sale HERE

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Girl PowePan Pastel Uk - Make an EmbellishmentThe Ribbon Girls - Use a little SparkleMake it Monday - Anything

Recipe - Digi - Kenny K, Stamp - Hero Arts, Sizzix Die, Papers - Basic Grey & Paper Co.
Ribbons May Arts, Recollections Brad. Touch Markers - 33,171,185,134,120,17,107,136,21
White Sukura Gel Pen
Thanks for looking
THIS CARD IS FOR SALE TOO

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card dearest friend^_^
    This image is fantastic^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious - bet it's sold already!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, where's the tutorial???? ;) These freaking rock and you have to share how you did them. LOL...pink glue gun..that's awesome. Terrific card and I love the creativity here. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a cool embellishment, thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget