If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Bright Cheery Christmas Card

 This week we have Meljen's Designs sponsoring Incy Wincy and it's One Bright Challenge for you all and I've created a Christmas card. I need so many and there is always room for one more. So here we go this I'd have to say is not using traditional Christmas papers at all but I love how it turned out in the end so bright and will pop with anyone's cards all displayed out.

Challenges 
Incy Wincy - Colour Inspired (below)
CHCC - Fur or Feather
CSAYL - Tags
Winter Wonderland - Anything Xmas
2 Cute Ink - Animals
Craft your Passion Add Yellow
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Digi - MelJen, Stamp Studio G. Card Candi.
Papers - K & Co
Markers ShinHan,
 Papers KandCo,Basic Grey, Tim Holtz
Wow Embossing Powder, Card Candi. Basic Grey Brad. Sizzix Die

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us for this week challenge at 2 Cute Ink Challenges!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely does not use traditional colors, but it is bright and cheerful! I have that image and I always this it is so cute. Love your little tags! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Nikki...sweet image!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice happy image and I like your layout. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the adorable image and the tag is just the right touch. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 189 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - lovely image.
    Thank you for sharing with Winter Wonderlands 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget