If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth 24 watercolour Wheel

My sister mailed me this set and I finally got around to playing with it so here is my personal review on it 
 This is one tiny pallet that packs a lot of colours in it. These come all the way from Poland when shipped through amazon and the 24 set doesn't run for that much so these are an not that expensive for a travel set great for beginners you can also buy a 36 or 48 set too.
The 24 set will teach you about mixing as this doesn't have a purple in it but the level with the white the blue and red make a perfect violet together and I did love the warm orange colours they included in this set 
 I would say, or a travel set that you don't worry to much about much space either as this is just so compact. The center in the middle is a great space for mixing colours to make the few that are missing in this set. So it will teach you to mix colours for sure. 

This set has a lot of reds/oranges which does have a variety and would have liked a darker blue to be able to dilute it down.

Just playing around mixing colours together to create this sweet dancing girl for you 
to see.


Pros - Not expensive, Good variety of colours,
fairly transparent which allows for layers 
Great for a beginner and will teach them to be able to mix
Colours do mix well together 

Cons - does have a slight rougher feel on paper almost chalky but doesn't rub off 
thanks for looking 
come back again for another review 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget