If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christmas Pudding

This Week at Crimbo Crackers I'm a guest designer and it's a 100% Christmas Challenge site they want you to create something that has No People or Critters on it & Limited Runs Digi's is sponsoring it you can win any 3 digi's from the store and there are lots of fun digi's to play with that don't have critters or People.
I've created a little 4 by 4 Topper Using Limited Runs Toffee Pudding Digi.

Challenge -
Crimbo Crackers - No People No CrittersCards for Men - Seeing Red Fab n Funky -Use a Digi Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything GoesCreative Craft Challenges - Ribbons,Pink,Gems
Recipe - Digi - Limited Runs,Stamps Studio G&Inkadinkadoo, Touch Markers & Derwent Water Color Pencils, Papers K n' Co, Punch MS , Spellbinders die cut,Recollections Brad, Glitter Glue, Bling Ribbon from my stash

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. How pretty; love the colors. Thanks for playing along at DCD this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! And thank you so much for joining me and your sponsorship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! Lovely snowflake paper and your colours are great. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget