If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thoughts of You

I thought this was such a cute fairy in red she needed to be colored up in Blues
The Papers have been re-tinted With touch markers and Distress Ink, I've even re-colored the Chipboard-bookplate with a dark rich Blue to blend in at touch markers they wanted us to use certain colors
well I don't own 3 of them but I have some close colours to it but they are all touch markers
Challenges -Touch Markers - Colors Divas by Design- Anything Goes
The House that Stamps Built - Embossing 2/14
Die Cutting Diva's - Anything Goes
Recipe
Papers K n Co, Basic Grey, Sizzix Die Cut,MS Punch
Ink Broken China,Pearl EX on Wings
Embossing - Stampin Up Winter White,Clear
Digi- Darla's, Stamp Studio G
Touch Markers -65,179,144,137,131,139,23,24,37,48,133,135,64,67,146,178
Bling & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and great image. Thanks for the joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet work thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute, image. Thank you for playing along with us at Repeat Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget