If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Three Two One... Happy Birthday

Is it Tues Already where does the week go !!
This Week at Incy Wincy we want you to use 3 Embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image
My 3 Embellishments are Brads Ribbon and a Charm that I've embossed to match the whole 4 by 4 topper I've made. I know it may be hard to see my 2 papers but they are there notice the little MS punched part along the bottom. The Image is a wonderful butterfly from our Sponsor Pink Cat Studio this week and I've Popped it up and also ran an embossing tool along the backside of the butterfly to add a raised feeling to it.


Challenges
Incy Wincy - 3-2-1 Recipe
Crafty Cardmakers- Monochrome - Paper Creations Ink -Recipe - **I Was Spotlighted **
Little Darlings - Fave Embellishment - Brads & Heat embossing Charms

Recipe: Digi - Pink Cat Studio, Stamp Imaginesce, Paper - My Minds Eye, Recollections Brads,Ribbon from Micheals Clear and Blue Embossing Powder, Colored with Touch Markers 62,65,179,29,67,144,94,103,48,59,163,171,BG5 & BG7
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome card for PCI's recipe challenge! Love the image you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki
    gorgeous card, your butterfly is stunning, luv the colours, pretty embelies & design sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly on your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card, that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings this week. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card .The coloring is amazing ...
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely monochrome design. I love the way you've embossed the butterfly yo give it a raised effect. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colouring for your butterfly, what a great card! Thank you for joining the monochrome challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget