If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Blowing Kisses

So I've worked with 3,2,1 as using either 1 2 or 3 of something and matched them all up so fun and I used up some flowers and some of my fave paper I finally broke down and cut up ahh the horror lol
This week we are sposored by Sassy Studio and I've used this cute image and coloured her all up in Blues.

Incy Wincy - Recipe 3-2-1 (3 Pearls) (2 Flowers of 2 layers of 2 Brads) (1 Image,1 Layer,1 Die Cut,1 Ribbon)
Amusing - Colour Pallet (below) 5/1
Challenges 4 Everyone - Anything 5/2
HobbyCutz - Flora & Fauna 4/13
aprilcolorchallenge
Recipe - Image - Sassy Studios, Die Cut - Basic Grey, Flowers Prima & K and Co. Ribbon May Arts.
Paper from France, Brads - Basic Grey. Markers Shinhan and little sakura glitter over her eye but it's hard to see in the picture.

thanks for looking
 hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week - so delighted that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget