If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Boys will be Boys

This here is a sneak peak of Ryan from Limited Runs he's not in the shop yet but he will be shortly with a few others. Now I wanted to try and later a card up using the same papers and it worked with some help from  my embossing powders I've used Black,Silver and Pewter on this to add different variations of a metal colour. Wow this month wanted Metal I've used lots of metal here.
I know he needs to pull up his pants lol !!!

Challenges - Wow - Metal 5/1
Crafty Hazelnuts PP - Anything 5/1
Emergency Crafters - Polka Dots 5/1
The Crafting Cafe - One for the Boys 5/1
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything 5/1

Recipe - Digi Limited Runs (Sneak Peak), Stamp Bo Bunny, Embossing -Black,Silver,Pewter.
Papers - Basic Grey,Authentic,Tim Holtz. Markers - Shinhan
Arrow & Brad Recollections, Metal Corners Stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee! That image is a hoot! Great card Nikki!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design - thanks for joining us this month at The Crafting Cafe. Hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grungy look - I think I would have added quick distress ink edge round your fabulous image which would have tied it in a little to the rest of the card... but perhaps you wanted it to stand out!

    Thanks for joining us this month at The Crafting Cafe and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, what a great image! Fab card too, love the metal elements. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget