If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, November 12, 2021

Arrtx - Oros Markers

 Well I am back to share with you a Review on my new Arrtx Oros Markers - Pastel Set Let's just say this is one company that thinks things through about when you buy a product. I borrowed pictures from Amazon. Here's a link for these on the Canadian site 

The box these come in the 1st thing I noticed was my markers say Hello on the box to me it's super fantastic below is what I got in the kit. It comes with a swatch sheet, thank you card, a postcard, and the part I love the most it comes with a holder for my markers and a tote bag to bring them everywhere. 

I don't have to figure out how to store them like other companies make you hunt down or make something. 


These come with a brush tip and a chisel tip, the brush tip is better then most that I have tried it is sturdy and can get into tight spaces. The drawings below are all 2.5 by 3.5 inches to show you how well these look , I did use some of my skin tone set for some of the faces. The pastel set does have 5 markers that are in the skin tone set but I don't mind as my skin tone set is alps set (Review here
The colours can be layered over easy as you can see below I used a bunch to add highlights shadows 

Pros : The Colours Blend together well they do flow easy and are juicy
The lids come off and on really easy - I did own some that need a pliers to open 
The lids are a little brighter then the colours but once dry are close
Comes with a stand to store your markers and a tote bag to carry around
*I do love the alps boxes better just cause I can close them over for a tidy area*
Swatch Sheet no need to print one off 
Thank you card, Stickers and a postcard to mail out to someone 
The price point is amazing for this many good quality markers and all the extras they give you 
WOW !! is all I have to say

Cons : Names of colours not on the markers just the numbers but not a big deal they are on the swatch sheet 
The stand frame that came with mine, I broke by accident 1st day, don't play with it like I did :P
No colourless blender but with markers this light it's not really needed I found 
Plus I got 2 in my skin tone set 

Update Since I wrote this I now have a few more sets they have two Huge sets One of 80 and one of 90 
Along with colour themes sets in colour groupings which is great the big sets do come with blender markers and I have now a link to their store online - HERE Prices are in USD too
They also sell on Amazon too so you check it out if they sell it closer to you they put deals out all the time. 

I love how this is one of the few companies that listens to what we are looking for in markers 

If you have any questions about these ask away 
Hugs Nikki 





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are and really Reasonably priced I have more sets now and very happy with them !!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget