If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Holly Jolly Mouse

I really Need to start getting ahead of myself for Christmas I need about 70 Cards so here's
One I just finished using some of my Quickutz dies that I bought after Christmas last year and finally got to use them YAH they will be showing up more in my creations this year
Something about Red and Brown Christmas cards I love must be how warm they look
Challenges
Winter Wonderland - Photo
CSAYL - Anything
Art Impressions Stamp - Layer it Up
Crimbo Crackers - Anything 5/10
Stamps - Unity,Digi -WOJ, Papers - Recollections,Tim Holtz. Quickutz Die Cuts. May arts & from stash ribbons, Sakura Gel Markers,Touch Markers. Recollections embellishments.
I have candy  May 7th
Post below !!!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute!! That little mouse is adorable and I love your ornament dies. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous take on the photo and what a beautiful card
    thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog but I will be telling everyone about it you are really talented thanks for sharing.
    Dorothy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the use of old paper for the ornaments, very creative take!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful result with the subtle layering of the ornaments. Plus you have a cutie taking center stage! Thanks so much for joining us at CSAYL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THat is a lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Karte gefällt mir richtig gut. Die Farben und Gestaltung sind toll.Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks to play with us at CSAYL, your card is cute and nice, hope to see you next week, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really sweet, Nikki! Love your Christmas bauble die cuts of paper with script, and with your choice of colors and image this card has such a cozy Christmas feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! Love the image, love the colors, and great layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget