If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Simple Christmas

I've been slow on making my xmas Cards this year I haven't had as much down time crafting with having to tuck everything and trying to find a new place to live, UGG what a chore that is no luck yet but we aren't in a real hurry to find a new place yet.  I have found a bit more time to play and create a few things here and there. I've stamped over the Designer paper to give it a more Christmas Vibe and then tinted it with Greens and Browns, So the Red just pops off the page along with the tag.
 
Stamp and Create use at least 1 Die Cut 5/1
My Craft Spot - Tags 4/8

Recipe Stamps - Oh Joy,Celebrate the Season. Inks - Memento,Tim Holtz. Stampin Up Clear Embossing. Touch Markers. Papers - Recollections,Cardstock. May Arts Ribbon. Recollections Brad. Sizzix Die Cut.

Thanks so much for looking
hugs Nikki
And I still have a some time left on my candy too ends April 5th

8 comments:

  1. Hi my friend,how are you? I hope you passed a beautiful Easter holiday ^_^
    Your creation is wonderful ^_^
    A big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the stamps you used!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early to start Christmas cards, right? Your design is warm and cozy looking. I really like the alternative colors you used. New follower of yours here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! LOVE the Christmas colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! The colors are awesome! I love how you incorporated the tag into making a card! Thanks for joining us this week for the *tags* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I love the little tag and wonderful ribbon! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for getting a head start on your Christmas cards! Great idea!! And I love how that ornament stamp fits perfectly on your little tag...thanks for playing along in the inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you layered the stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget