If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 29, 2013

What Swims in the ocean!!

 I love making bookmarks they are just so simple to make extra ribbon a coloured image and scraps and of course some strong cardboard to keep it rigid and I also made a card for this week too using MelJen's Digi's
Challenges
Incy Wincy - Ocean Animals
Creative Ribbon - Anything with Ribbon
 
Challenges
Lacy sunshine -Monochrome 5/11
Allsorts - Anything But a Card
Recipe - Card - Digi MelJen,stamp - Clear Dollar. Die Cut-Quickutz. Ribbon-May Arts,Micheals. Twine-Farmers market. Brad Making Memories. Charm & Bling from Stash.
Touch Markers
Bookmark - Digi - MelJen. Paper Basic Grey. Smirk Fibers. Brad from Stash.
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. A super fun bookmark Nikki.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bookmark!
    Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bookmark Nikki. thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how sweet...love the cute smile on hteir faces


    thanks for taking part at creative corner challenges this week

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute love the starfish charm too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget