If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, August 12, 2016

ATC - Hello

Thought I'd look online and find one of the meanings of hello 
Hello (explanation)used as a greeting or to begin a telephone conversation.

That's how this word was started funny how it wasn't around before the phone
Guess everyone said good morrow, etc..

Challenges
Wicked Wed ATC - Sunshine Yellow
The Crafty Addicts - Emboss it
WOW - Flowers  9/1

Stamp - Studio G
Papers - MME
Embossing - Clear (a lot of layers)
Inks Tim Holtz,Heidi Swap 
Everything else from stash
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting - great ATC! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morrow Nikki. What a lovely happy ATC! I didn't realise that was where word Hello originated, see I come to your blog and not only see your fabulous creations but I'm educated at the same time :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great ATC, love how glossy it is and hreat happy coloures!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hello" to you too! What a lovely bright greeting to start the day! Thank you for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the embossed rosette looks interesting, I would guess it's made from a lolipop:D Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glossy frame and bold sentiment! Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at the ATSM blog--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie DT--ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little project thanks for joining us and good luck (DT) http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget