If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Halloween Pocket Letter

This is a Pocket letter that has been in the works since Last year I don't know if I planned on it being one but it is now. I've used all the digi's from Limited Runs  and now this PL will be making it's way on to a new home for some else to admire :) I hope she likes it and enjoys how quirky it is 
from Potted Zombie Parts to Mini Monsters which I enjoyed colouring up each and everyone
Click on Images Below for Close ups 
Thanks for Looking
hugs Nikki 


6 comments:

  1. Awesome PL, Nikki! I haven't made one in awhile. Usually when I start, I can't stop! They are so much fun! Love all of your funny images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I like it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween pocket card Nikki! Fab digis and I love your added embellishments. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is your PL, I have mede one with embelishments and papers from you, Must put photos, it is cool but youre is great!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget