If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Corny BD card !!!

We have 2 sponsors this challenge and they are Sasayaki Glitter prize 1 non coloured image and
DigiStamp AtelierPrizes:  #1 - 60% off code for 3 months  #2 - 40% off code for 3 months

So here's what I've done this challenge using a Sasayaki digi I went a little corny with the sentiment but I like how this turned out.  Ewe can never have enough BD cards lol 
Challenges
Anything Goes at

Allsorts - A touch of sparkle
Recipe
paper -BG,KnCo, Ribbon Micheal's, Button From Darnell, Coloured with my Marco Pencils 
bling from Stash 

thanks for looking hugs Nikki 

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Nikki! I love the blending you've achieved with the pencils. Always love a corny joke. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the coloure that you have used. And great colouring!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein ganz tolles Werk. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute funny card, and lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining our Sparkle challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Herlig kort:)
    takk for du er med på utfordringen hos Card and scrap, DT Bente:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, thanks for play with us at card and scrap.
    DT Graciela

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card !
    Thank you for joining the Stempelsonnen (Stamp Sun) Challenge.
    Good luck !
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget