If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Birthday Card & Candy Winner !!!!

Oh Google is closing in 1 day are you following along my blog Yet I sure hope you do !!
There are plenty of was to follow along and bloglovin is what I'm using it's getting a whole bunch of new toys added in everyday making it even better
 
Here's a Birthday Card I've created and thought it would be perfect to post with the winner of my CANDY too. I had a fantastic time with friends and loved this little place we went to it is such a tiny place and oh such good food too.
Challenges
My Sheri Crafts - Birthday
One Stop Craft - add a tag * Oh La la award!!*
Card Crafters Circle - Birthday
Crafty Catz -Flowers
Sister Act - Anything
 
So I guess your wondering who won well I've gone thru all those that entered and did a little magic with mr Random Generator
and the lucky winner is ......
Vicky F. aka Crafting Vicky !!!!
 
Congrats Send me your snail mail and I'll Pop the surprize off into the mail and just so you all know what that lucky person got here is a picture of what is inside !!!
Some Bling,flowers,fun fibers,little mirrors I made with beads around them talking tags 10 of them and recollections Stickers,Ribbons. Basic Grey Paper !! I hope you enjoy this little surprize package !!

Recipe for my card
Papers Basic Grey,Fancy Pants,Recollections. Flowers Recollections,Prima,K and Co. Die-Whimsy,MFt. Punch MS. Ribbon from Stash. Brads Recollections. Embossing Powder - Stampin Up,Stampendous. Epoxy Stickers & Bling from Stash. Markers Touch,Prismacolor,Faber Castell.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki
    what a great fun card love the colours you have used
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this card, so glad you chose to link up with us this time over at MSC. Love all the flowers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Vicky!
    Nikki that is a terrific card. Love the colors and the image. Hugs,
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Nikki, and congratulations Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Nikki :) Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh wow thank you so much for the wining!!! Super excited. I'm off to email you my address ;o) You have totally made my day!!!

    Hugs

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my excitement forgot to say how fabulous your card is. Totally love the image and the great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!! Love that image and how beautiful she is colored and love those pretty, sparkly flowers! Also a big congratulations to Vicky! Enjoy your goodies!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cat this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! I love the varied shade of pinks! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget