If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Butterflies and Bows

This week we are showing of Butterflies and Bows at Incy Wincy and we have 2 wonderful sponsors again Saturated Canary and Lucy Sunshine. My 1st Card I am so happy with and it's one of the few that I've actually sold on Ebay. I have a few other's up there and trying my luck at it but it.
Challenges -
Incy Wincy - Butterflies and Bows
Allsorts -In the Garden
Crafty Calendar - things with wings
Crafty Friends - Bingo - Flowers,Ribbon,Die Cuts
Simon Says - S - Summer,Seashell,Singing bird,Sweet girl
Recipe - Digi Saturated Canary, Papers-Recollections,K and Co. Die cuts -K and Co. Markers - Touch,Prismacolors

Now here's my 2nd card for this challenge using Lacy Sunshine Digi

Challenges
Simply Create Too - For a Male 6/20
Wags 'n Whiskers - Fathers Day
Chalk N Stock - Anything Goes Using Chalk 6/28
Recipe -Digi-Lacy Sunshine,Papers-SEI,Paper Co. Punch-EK Success. Markers-Prismacolors, Touch,Koh-I-Noor Soft Pastel Pencils for BG
thanks for looking hugs Nikki

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Nikki!
    Come stop by my blog and play along with our Funday Friday challenge this week. I'd love to see what you would create.

    Hugs,
    Jo
    Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Nikki and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love the little chies in the tree, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw! Nice way to set your SC image in this beautiful surrounding!
    I like it a lot!! :)
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty friends! Hope to see you next time! Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful! love it! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely job on both cards! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers challenge, hope to see you again! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1st card is very pretty and the 2nd on is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Chalk N Stock June Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget