If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Skip to my Lou !!!

Here is a fun little card I've made using the Authentique - Curiosity Collection - Kit you can get it on sale right now at Parade your Crafts . This paper is double sided and I tried to take a picture of the inside but it kept getting Blurry.Also Lisa over at Parade your Crafts is having a DT Call Check it out she's looking for 6 peeps too So pop over and check it out and you can pick up some great deals too @ the Store !!!

Challenges -
Art Impressions - Use Brads/Eyelets 6/11
Little Red Wagon - Metal 6/12
Papertake weekly - Anything
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything
Twisted Tues  - Schools Out w Twist Use Yellow
Created With Love - Anything Goes
Digi makeover - Use a Digi & Sentiment

Recipe -Digi Limited Runs - Hannah.  Papers - Authentique, Recollections (flower & envelope) , Ribbon & Brad from Stash, Spellbinders Die,
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

12 comments:

  1. Adorable image. Love the sentiment. Might be stuck in my head for a while. LOL Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and image! Love your card layout and the sentiment is a blast! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love this card! It has a vintage yet modern feel and all the elements are so great! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges! Hope to see you often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges, WOW, this is such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nikki! I love the card! Sorry I didn't get to comment sooner! Was in an accident Wednesday and between insurance, rental cars and such it's been crazy!

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the coloring.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. Love the coloring and how well it goes with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool image and gorgeous papers love the sentiment too-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card. I love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget