If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Christmas Stocking Santa

Join in my Birthday Candy Here
I love browns for xmas cards so vintage looking and building that stash of xmas Cards
 is always good to do. So here's a stocking full of presents :)
Challenges
Winterwonderland - Christmas Presents
Hazel's - Greenery
Hazel's Extra Xmas - June
Hobbyhouse - Anything
Crafting Musketeers - Use a Stamped Image
 
Stamp Stampavie Papers Recollections,TimHoltz,Paper Co,Basic Grey. WOJ Twine, Quickcutz Dies, Stickers-cosmo cricket
Touch Markers and Sharpie
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely present :) thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great layout and a cute image too. Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - so jolly - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 130 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a gorgeous vintage style card! I love the image and fab baubles too! :D
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland and good luck :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget