If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 17, 2013

What's in your Pocket ?

Join in my Birthday Candy HERE !!

Creating a Pocket Card well that's this challenge and this 1st card has 2 mini pockets inside making it a reuseable card or a fantastic giftcard for someone
Challenge
Incy Wincy - Pocket Cards 6/24
ABC -Summer 6/24
Stamp and Create - Summer Fun 6/31
There she Goes - Anything 6/24

Recipe - Digi - Pink Gem,Stamp Studio G. Papers- Authenique,Basic Grey,Paper Cellar
Die - Quickutz. Punch - EK Success.Markers- Touch,Faber Castell,Prismacolor, Pearl Bling

2nd Card Has a Hidden Tag Pocket and the Inside is even done too
Incy Wincy - Pocket Card 6/24
Make it Monday - Anything 6/24
Paper Playtime - Anything 6/23
Craft Loving - Anything G rated 6/28
 
Recipe - Digi - The Stamping Chef, Stamps-Studio G & Imaginisce.Markers-Touch,Prisma Color,Faber Castel. Papers- Basic Grey. Ric rac Ribbon from stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget