If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Bloomin Wonderful

Here's another Kraftin Kimmie Stamp isn't she so pretty with her basket of flowers
I Made the Flower out of the same lace I used on the card and topped it off with a vintage button 
eventually you should use them up :)
Challenges
Kraftin Kimmie - Anything Goes + GDT
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Use your Stuff - Patterned Paper

Stamps Kraftin Kimmie
Papers Recollections,Basic Grey
Inks Memento,Studio G
Markers - Shinhan,Faber Castel,Prismacolor 

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love this new KKS stamp, I love the freckles your added, so cute!

    Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot Contest!

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday, with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs! Join in the fun!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Nikki!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget