If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's James

Here's a little Christmas Card using James the Bear he's such a cutie  and I love colouring him up 
I've used my newest dies from Whimsy.
Challenges Entered
LOTV - James/For the Boys
NBUS - Anything Goes + Friendly - NBUS Paper & Dies
Sparkles Forum - Fave Colour Combo 
Darnell's 1st Challenge
Stamps - LOTV,Studio G.
Papers - Elle's Studio, Recollections , Daisy D.
Dies - Whimsy
Markers- Shinhan,Sakura Gel
Everything else from Stash.

Hugs Nikki 


4 comments:

  1. Great coloring of James, Nikki, the hat is divine! I love your design with those patterned papers and that adorable little tag!!

    Thank you so much for linking this cutie with my NBUS Challenge and posting my spectacular button! It was made for me by an talented artist friend of mine!!

    Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the lovely Darnell - your colouring is fabulous! I love your balloon colouring tutorial too and I thought I was the only one who used different brands of markers. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! And reminding me that I need to get back to making Christmas cards again...(so I don't wait till the last minute that I usually do...
    Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog...after publishing this comment I'm going to try and follow you...(having some blogging issues so hope it works! Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Nikki, lovely to still see the older James images still being used!

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget