If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Funny Kitty


It was my Birthday a couple of days ago so here I am still in the Birthday mode with a BD Card
Our Sponsors this week at Incy Wincy is Bugaboo and My Creative Classroom.
Well the all the digis are from Bugaboo and the Sentiment I just made up which I like seeing my other half loves tuna cake so this works for a boy and is super for snail mail seeing I made it Clean and simple and Flat 
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Make us Laugh 7/6
Come and Get it - Animals 7/6 TOP 3
Stamping Sensations - Animal Antics 8/1 
Paper Players - Ribbon or Twine/Any shade of Blue/Birthday 7/5
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything  7/28
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes 7/5
Graph it - Anything goes with markers 7/11
Recipe - Digi - Bugaboo, Me. Paper SEI. Twine Micheals, Markers Spectrum,Shinhan,Prisma Color.
Embossing Tim Holtz

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, love your cRd, it's great fun! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Nikki...love the sentiment!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Very nice! And Happy Belated birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee - very cute, and definitely put a big smile on my face with those words!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challengehttp://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ for our Anything Goes with markers challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, fun card...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki,

    Cute card! Yikes, a tuna cake..... guess that might be like tuna casserole.....

    Hugs,
    Kay

    PS Am off from work tomorrow so will pop into the post office!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab card - great colouring too! Thanks for joining in with our animal antics theme at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant! You've captured the spirit of cats in that sentiment. I'm a cat lover, and my parents too, and I'm sure this card would make my father laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply adorable card, great images & design!
    Glad that you could share with us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget