If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sisterly Love

I wanted to try not using black lined digi so I lightened it to a soft grey and coloured the girls in with pale colours and they look so sweet this way should make some more lighter lined images... I see a grey ink pad in my future lol
Challenges -
2 Cute Ink - Birthday
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Layers 7/14
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Recipe - Saturated Canary Digi, Studio G Stamp.  Papers Recollections,SEI. May Arts Ribbon. Flowers-Studio G,Prima. Basic Grey Brad.
Markers ShinHan

Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I just got some images myself! Can't wait to play around with them!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute!!! Love the image, coloring, papers used, design,..... If I left anything out I love it too! Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, I agree with you the grey really softens the image. I have never done that - great thinking! The image is just darling and your coloring is so wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink Birthday Challenge. Good luck girl and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, these are such cute images, and the soft stamped outlines with your pastel colors - was just beautiful. Loved the focal image creation and all the pretty embellies you added to make this card a stunner! TFS & Hugs. Sorry to have been MIA for a while. Trying to slowly get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling!! Great coloring on your cute image! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Super cute card! I've always loved that image and it looks brilliant using the grey lines rather than black.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget