If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Forever ATC


This week at Incy Wincy we want to see something with wings and our sponsor for the week is Scribbles.

I've used a Freebie from their site to create this romantic little ATC so perfect for it :)
Challenges 
Incy Wincy Things With Wings
Dragonfly Dreams - Things with Wings 7/1
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
A girl who Crafts -Anything 7/1
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything But a Card (ATC) 7/1
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes

Digi Scribbles-Freebie,
Markers ShinHan
Papers - Crafty Individuals(picture), Basic Grey MME
Flowers - Prima. Martha Stewart Micro Beads,Heidi Swapp Tape.
Studio G - Glitter Glue & Ink. Everything else from Stash

Thanks for Looking
hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. I really love your card thanks for entering agirlwhocraFTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC is really pretty! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card using a gorgeous image....beautiful designed as well...brrr cold one here today in Australia....♥aNNie x
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki a great card and project thank you for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget