If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Anniversary Games

If you are looking for my candy go here

This week we are Dr Digi's House of Stamps and Zlatoena's Design and I'm using one of Dr Digi's Stamps and Yes this works Perfectly for me and my other half we are SOOOO much a Gamer it's scary I've spent many a night too long playing a video game with him and against him lol it's always fun to do something together.


Incy Wincy - Anniversary - 3/10
Card Mania - Use a Sentiment 3/7
Digi Makeover - Anything 3/9
Make it Monday - Anything Goes 3/10
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes 4/1
A gem of a challenge - Anniversary 3/14
Just b creative crazy March Link UP
Crafty Hazelnuts PP - Patterned Paper
Recipe - Digi Dr Digi, Sentiment Just something I typed out.
Paper BG  & ??
Coloured with Shinhan,Prismacolor,Distress ink,Chalk Pencils Crayons.

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 


12 comments:

  1. What a great card Nikki and I love the image and fabulous colouring..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable great coloringI saw you on MIM I have a couple pieces in stop by I would
    Love to have you visit.
    This is so sweet.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card. I know plenty of people who would love this card, I have lots of friends who are gamers. The main image is great and I love the overall card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. Just letting you know that I am having a giveaway on my personal blog, hope you can join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your super fun card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nikki love the sentiment
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute image, love the colours. Saw you off of MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm visiting from MIM, just wanted to stop by and say I think you've made a great fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and beautiful image Nikki. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Saw it on MIM and had to come get a closer look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great image and a brilliant sentiment...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget