If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Need a Lift ?

To Enter my Candy
Now I love books so you need to own a few bookmarks to tuck away in them and just leave them till you re-read it, and this little stamp just always makes me smile. This is my newest set too they are just so cute to colour up.
Challenges 
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes with Whimsy 4/1
That Craft Place Anything 3/9
613 Avenue Create - Use your Stash
The Squirrel and the Fox - Something Spooled
Sweet Stampin - Something Cute
Recipe - 
Recipe - Stamps Whimsy-2 Cute Ink (retired now), Glossy Effects, Paper Recollections,
Basic Grey Brad. Markers Shinhan, Prismacolor.

Thanks for looking hugs Nikki 


5 comments:

  1. So funny. I love your take on this challenge. Thanks for sharin with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. I love your take on this challenge. Thanks for sharin with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely fun tag thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmark! It would give anyone's day a lift! Thanks for sharing your cute creation with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget