If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hi Friend !!

OMG I am so behind this week where does the time go !!!
I was asked to be a Guest designer over at Crafting by Designs and the Challenge this week is Ribbons
I am trying my best to go thru my ribbons and use up some of the old ones to make room for new ones of course !!! There are so many pretty ones out there how can you not resist but to get some new ones every once in a while. So here's what I've created for the challenge. I've used Limited Runs Digi - Alice. I've used 2 different ribbons on this card to.

Even did the inside which I LOVE To do too 

Challenges - Crafting By Designs - Ribbons  * GD *
Creative Knockouts - Things with Wings
Crafty Ribbons - Anything with Ribbons
Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark
Miriam's - Shades of Green
Papertake Weekly - Girlie
Aurora Wings - Anything
Created with Love - Girly

Recipe
Digi - Limited Runs , Stamp Bo Bunny. Paper - SEI .
Punches - Stampin Up, EKSuccess.
Markers Shinhan, White Gel Marker
Everything else from Stash.

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

11 comments:

  1. OH Wow!! Loving the bling, Nikki!! That green really pops right off the card!! Thank you so much for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great image and love the DP! Your layout and design elements are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Hope you join us again!

    Hugs,
    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, what a super cute image and lovely colour choices. Great use of ribbons too.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.
    Sarah
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Nikki, both inside and out. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. It's só sweet! An amazing idea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little girl for our "girly" challenge at Created With Love. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card. Love the image and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week, we sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty card! And what a clever way of using more ribbon by doing them 2 at a time :D Totally with you on this... it's hard not to get the new fabulous stuff!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun and sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget