If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Monochromatic Christmas

I know a Christmas card so soon but I need a bunch so I make them when ever I can so here's this lovely one I love this image all in sepia 
Challenges 
Incy Wincy - Monochromatic 3/24
BunnyZoe's - Monochrome 4/1
MarkerPOP - Anything 3/30
Christmas At Sweet Stamp - Brr It's cold outside 4/1
CRAFT - Christmas in March 3/19
Completely Christmas - Anything 3/21
Stampin For the Weekend - Anything 3/27
CHNC - Extra - Anything 4/1
CHNC - PP - Use Pattern Paper 4/1

Rick St. Dennis digi  Stamp - Studio G, Paper & Brad Recollections Ink Studio G
Markers - Shinhan,Spectrum.

Thanks for looking
and winners will be posted on tommorrow :)
hugs Nikki 

9 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous design...thank you so much for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas we would love you to join us again next week for another great challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. It reminds me of a favourite of mine that was coloured purely in one of the Distress Inks (received not done by me). Love how yours is.
    Hugs, Neet (got ya in the draw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sepia monochrome. Thanks for sharing for my Patterned Paper March challenge and CHNC challenge extra for March - also for Completely Christmas 3, Hazel DT - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! This is so detailed and well done. I love the black ribbon..it sets off this monochromatic card perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - that image looks really effective in sepia.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color on your monochrome card...really beautiful Image and great coloring...nice sepia choosing for your card...nice put the sentiment too...really beautifully done..

    I am seeing your card as DT in Incy Wincy Design and would be glad if you like to see my card that I join to the challenge there...many thanks and big hugs...Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab take on our monochrome challenge at Bunny Zoe's hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours in this card!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this image too and never thought to use it for a monochromatic card. What a clever idea and the sepia colour works so well. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for March.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget