If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Futterby

This week we have 2 sponsors at Incy Wincy Paper Shelter and All Dressed Up I've made up a simple little card to just show off this cute freebie you can pick up at All Dressed Up so Join us this week showing off Pearls and Ribbons/Lace to Win.
Challenges Incy Wincy - Ribbons/Lace and Pearls
Creative Card Crew - Animals
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything
MarkerPoP - Anything 
Recipe - Digi All Dressed up Freebie. Stamps Some odd Girl,Bo Bunny. Paper Anna Griffin.
Stampin up Punch. Coloured with Shinhan,Prismacolors. Glossy Effects

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 



4 comments:

  1. I just love how you did the layer at the bottom with the sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    xxxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love that image!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this CAS card! Gorgeous puppy dog! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew animal challenge!Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS design of this card. That puppy is so cute :)
    Thanks for playing along in our animals challenge at Creative Card Crew!

    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget