If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Buttons and Bling

This week at Incy Wincy we want to see Buttons and Bling well my buttons are sparkly and love the black bling Oh and there is a wonderful prize from The Paper Shelter you can win a $20 GC to their store. I also want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween too I'm going to dress up and shell out candy then go out for a little night out for adult treats :P

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Buttons and Bling
Artistic Impressions  Anything Goes/Spooky
Card Mania - Buttons
Dream Valley - Halloween
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Spooky Nights
Glitter n Sparkle - Halloween
That Craft Place - Halloween 

Recipe Image Paper Shelter,
Flower,Buttons Recollections,
Papers - K and Co, MME.
Brad - MME.
Everything else from Stash
Markers Shinhan, Spectrum

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. what a sweetie. Thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge. Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! Great vintage feeling, perfect coloring and that black flower... a great touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card ...I just love that image xx
    Thank you so much for joining us in this weeks Challenge "Halloween" over at Glitter N Sparkle
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I only wonder is in for the Buttons challenge or you're applying in our DT Call at Card Mania Challenge Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is some witch! LOL Love your amazing card and I love the colors you selected! Great job!
    too!
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs, Marie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget